Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Now What???

Well, I passed. Let's get it started!

A week after I finished my last test, I got a call from an agent who was wondering if I could show her buyer a condo in my area since she lives much farther north.  I showed him the condo that day. Holy wow was that a lot to take in.....let's get it going though!

Guess what!?

He wanted to buy it!! My first showing ever and I was writing an offer....I had the assistance of my broker and Brenda and they helped me write it up. The condo was in multiple offers so we had to go in wisely and offer accordingly. It has been quite the experience but we got the home for him! I have been learning a lot now about appraisals, lending, and all sorts of stuff! It is a fun learning experience though!

I also have been helping with open houses. It's hard to get a lot of traffic for these but be patient...you might just find yourself a buyer! Last weekend, I did 3 open houses for Brenda. You need to be willing to work and put the time in to grow your business. It can be stressful but the benefits to me are greater than the sacrifices.....who does anything from 11-6 on Saturdays anyways! Ha.....

No comments:

Post a Comment